Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I didn't even cry...



when I dropped him off for his very first day of Kindergarten this morning. I can't believe my "baby" is big enough to go to school. He loved it, but he came home really tired! He told me that he couldn't tell me all about his day since "way too much happened." But I did get that recess was fun - he played pirates.

We signed Gracie up for dance classes that start tomorrow. She got her new ballet shoes today and can hardly wait to wear them. Dallin is going to a tumbling class tonight at the same studio to see if that's what he wants to try this year. He had his heart set on karate, but we'll see about that.

Here's a couple more photos from this morning. I took a couple after school, but they're still sitting on my camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy! And you didn't even cry!! You are way better than me! This year was the first year that I haven't cried!

I owe you an email and I am sooo sorry!! Been thinking about you though!