Monday, June 09, 2008

Catching Up - May

Here are some of the highlights from our past month:


A DAY AT THE ZOO

I told the kids there was NO way the white alligator was still going to be there. I guess I lied.


Excuse me, but you're in my personal space.


Hanging out with the cousins.




The cutest little critter we saw all day.




DALLIN'S FIELD TRIP - RIDING THE TRAIN

I volunteer at the school, so I thought I knew who the "rowdy" kids were. It turns out that even the calmest children get a little wild when they go on a field trip.

Mrs. Bell's class.


Dallin with the conductor.


"Hey look, we're wearing the same shirt!"




GRACIE'S DANCE RECITAL

Gracie was so excited to be "Tiger Lily" in the Peter Pan show. She had a really bad sunburn, but she still danced like a star. She really knew her dance this year. She let me know that she was NOT happy that I didn't bring her any flowers this year. (Do you think she's a little spoiled?) Grandma and Grandpa 'Drickson came to watch her perform. After the show, we all went out for ice cream on Main Street in Park City.

Here's Gracie and Sophie at the dress rehearsal.




PRESCHOOL GRADUATION

I can't believe it...my baby's going to Kindergarten.


"When I grow up, I want to be an artist."





PAINTING DAY WITH LUKE & LIZ

We went to visit Luke and Liz to help them paint their kitchen/great room area. (Adam will work for meat.) I have a feeling Luke will never live down the green wall of shame. LOL! I thought it looked good after the 2nd coat - and Liz didn't even cry.

The kids had fun spending time with Halle & Caden.





MEMORIAL DAY BBQ

We went to a BBQ at Foed and Kelly's. I'm pretty sure I heard the meat mooing at the dinner table. Dallin finished every last bite. Gracie may have converted to vegetarianism. Fortunately no one got mad cow disease...at least not that we know of. LOL!

After dinner we walked over to a little farm to see the kangaroo, emus, turkeys, goats, etc. Gracie fell in love with Lilly. I'm not sure the feelings were mutual.



Can you spot the a** in the picture? He He! This just might be my all-time favorite picture. OK, not really, but it does make me laugh every time I see it.




WHEW! That's it for now....

6 comments:

Mama H. said...

Thanks for the great updates. By the way,you can stop apologizing because I believe these are the first zoo photos I've seen anyone post. I guess I'll know to bring flowers to the dance recital next year. It seems like last year she got two bunches.

islandmom said...

LOVE all the cute pics! LOVE Gracie's graduation dress too!!! Where did you find it?? We need to catch up on IM! :)

Suzann said...

That is quite the crocodile. It looks like you've been having a lot of fun lately! I love the picture of Dallin's class on the train. Gracie looks so cute in her graduation dress. I was wondering where you found such a cute one also. She is always dressed so cute.

Chad said...

I love the White Alligator.

The Wilsons said...

Catching up's a killer huh? My May entry took me FOREVER! By the way, your pics are so great! You've got talent girl!! Love the white alligator!

Kelly said...

That is such a cute picture of Gracie and Lilly. And Lilly loves Gracie, that's her excited face. It does look a lot like her bored face, her mad face and her tired face but she's excited, I promise.