Saturday, May 20, 2006

Girl Party

It's been a fun weekend so far. DS went with his dad on a scout camp. He was so excited to "eat steak, build a fire, roast marshmellows, and sleep in a tent." DD started feeling a little jealous that she wouldn't be going, so I told her we could have a "girl" party at home.

She decided she wanted the two of us to eat ice cream cones, put on our pajamas, dance, paint our fingernails, and watch a movie. She picked triple brownie ice cream at the store - chocolate...YUMMY (That's my girl!) Next came pj time and then the dancing began. We put in a cd of her favorite Disney songs. She was spinning around as fast as she could, twirling her nightgown, then she got down on the ground and was rolling around and posing. She even used toilet paper for a prop (like a long ribbon) and added a kazoo for a little umph. It's been a long time since I had this much fun with my little girl. We'll have to have girl parties more often!




1 comment:

susie said...

Yea!!! This looks great! I love your header. Your kids are so cute! I'll be stopping by often!